Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Don't like to go to School....

MOM : "Wake up, son. It's time to go to school."

SON : "But why, Mama? I don't want to go to school."

MOM : "Give me two reasons why you don't want to go to school."

SON : " One, all the children hate me.

Two, all the teachers hate me."

MOM : "Oh! that's not a reason. Come on, you have to go to school."

SON : "Give me two good reasons WHY I *should* go to school?"

MOM : One, you are FIFTY-TWO years old and should understand your responsibilities.

Two, you are the PRINCIPAL of the school.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aster si principal la mem coumsa ki pu capav expect ek ban eleves la....LOL

Anonymous said...

ti pu bon si too ban principal coumsa.... unfortunately mn fini skul!!!!!!!! kifer mo directer pa ti coumsa! ti pu trop top!!!

Anonymous said...

Mo pu vin principal mwa oci!!!

preetesh said...

Principal p dne bon maniere!:)

Anonymous said...

lol, payer net sa joke la xD